Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CMT awards show!!

Jon and I had the opportunity to attend the CMT 2009 awards show with some of my co-workers! IT WAS SO FUN! I have never been to a real awards show with real celebrities, and red carpets, and all that Jazz! We had GREAT seats, and the show was really really good! Some highlights: Sugarland performing with the B52's! Def Leopard with Taylor Swift! Keith Urban! Kelly Pickler! All the performances were REALLY good! Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure!


Jon & I on the way to the Show
Rascal Flats


Darius Rucker

Taylor Swift with her Cheerleaders



B52's
It was so fun, and a great experience! We also went to CMA Fest last week! That was a great show as well! I love concerts!!
Now Were off on vacation next week (I can NOT wait!!) 1 full week of NO Work! All play!!!





9 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Wow!!! So fun!! I'm jealous!!

bevans said...

I am pretty jealous! That is way cool. Maybe one day I can walk down the red carpet.

aclark said...

I love famous people!

Janelle said...

I'm COMPLETELY JEALOUS!!! Looks like a blast!

Liz said...

FUN!! Looks like you had a great time! Can't wait to see you guys!

deveney said...

wow, that looks like fun! what a great all-in-one concert:) hope vacation is pure bliss, you deserve it:)

JWolfgramm said...

oh you lucky lucky girl!!

Marissa said...

That looks like so much fun!!!!

Question: How would you like to have some visitors? Luke and I are driving across the country and are thinking about staying a night in the Nashville area...would you guys be up for a sleep over?

Marissa said...

Rad-ma-tad! Okay, I'll probably try giving you a call tomorrow. I think we will be there the night of July 9,which is a Thursday? Do you think that will be okay with your work schedules? Think about it and i'll call u later.