Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quick Trip to MD!








We had a fun tip to Maryland this weekend! We left Friday around 2:30pm and arrived in Olney around 1:30am (eastern time). It wasn't too bad. Jon and I have concerts in the car, and we listened to a book.
While we were home we went to "By the Dock" , for crab cakes!! YUM! Went Rock n' Roll (it was an awesome show!) and visit with family! We drove home Monday.
It was a blast. It was totally worth the drive!!! I didn't' pull my camera out as much as I wanted to, all the memories are in my head!


5 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

When is the quick trip to utah?

Anonymous said...

It WAS fun, come back SOON~
there is another show this weekend!

steph said...

Lucky you! What a fun 3day!

Carole Ann & Jon said...

The quick trip to Utah is ... not sure.. need to get some quick cash!

James and Amy said...

Oh, wish we had checked you blog a few days earlier. Glad you guys had fun in MD. Give us a call next time and we'll get together!