Friday, January 9, 2009

Holiday's 08

So, I know this is long overdue, but i still wanted to post what Jon and I have been up to. We went home to Maryland for Christmas!!!!

Christmas Day! Yum.

The Red Club! Going to a MD basketball game!

Mary & Jordan
It was so fun to hang out with them!

Jon & Dad



I wanted to take a picture of all the guys, and well, Jon JUMPED in Davids arms!


Grandma, Pop & Jon
We had a fun visit with them over the holiday!


Family picture (that's a lot of us! LOVE IT!)


we borrowed little children to make my mom happy. But they sure all cute!

Washington DC Temple
We meet up with Camilla and Jarem! So fun.

We rushed home to get back to work! Last week was filled with building the Bridal show booth! Let's just say I have never used so much spray paint!!!!



Dinner anyone?

Would you like to step into my winter wonderland!



Tada!











6 comments:

steve and amy kaye said...

hey there carolee! love seeing pictures of your family! looks like you had a great time. let us know if you make to to fl ever. if we get to nashville we'll let you know! keep in touch! miss you!

Genessa said...

So is it just me or does your husband have a lot more hair than usual?
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. The family looks great, it just keeps growing.

steph said...

Your Christmas looks like so much fun! Did you arrange the lovely displays at the end?

Memorable Wrappers said...

Hey Carole Ann, we're sorry we missed you guys while you were back here in MD. Caleb shed a tear. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Allie said...

Looks like you all had a great Christmas! I bet your mom loved having everyone home! I really missed the DC visitors center tradition. Happy new year!

Bloom Family said...

OH, I'm sad we missed you guys when you were out here. :( How fun to have everyone together. Your bridal show booth is beautiful! You have a fun job.