Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lately!

First and foremost... Tonight is the CMA's. I had the opportunity to go stand in the standby line and possible get in. I turned it down because I have not been feeling too great, and I thought the possibility of getting in was pretty slim, and did want to stand in the rain and be disappointed. Well guess what...... my friends got in! That's right they have floor seats at the CMA's. But I'm nice and comfy in my PJ 's at home watching it. But it would of been cool to be there!

Ok, so Tennessee has been wonderful this time of year! It's pretty outside, the weather has been pretty mild! Jon and I went to Franklin on Saturday. They have a historic district that has fun shops and yummy food. I wanted to check it out and LOVED it. So when you all come visit I will take you to Franklin and we can go shopping and it will be so fun!!!

I thought this tree was cool! Downtown Franklin


Yes, That is Jon (he is going through a phase, and wants long hair)

This is our backyard! I love the trees, and ll the leaves on the ground!!!!



I want to go jump in them


We got an early Christmas present!! LOVE IT! (The rug)




7 comments:

Liz said...

Whoa- Jon's hair really threw me! That might take me awhile to get used to! :) Your rug looks really nice, especially with the pillows you made! We'll look forward to shopping in Franklin when we come to visit (whenever that may be!)

● C E L I N A ● said...

OH MY GOSH your family room is so cute! I love it.

Holly said...

CUTE rug! And your back yard! SO gorgeous! Looks like TN is treating you nicely. :)

Cecilia Bullough said...

I did not recognize Jon in his "country" hair-do. I think he looks a lot like his Uncle John with long hair.
Fall in TN is very pretty. I'm looking forward to shopping in Franklin when I visit. I really like your new rug and the pillows!
Thanks for the pictures. I know it takes some effort to post them (I'm not brave enough to try yet!) It's great to see your home and all the great places in TN.

Anonymous said...

Holy big trees! I cannot believe that is your backyard. My kids would never come inside. Ooh and I love love the rug. Have a great week!!

Jake and Lisa said...

Don't worry my husband went through a hair stage well many times. It was long and then he shaved it.
You are so lucky to not be freezing right now well I guess its not snowing but its still cooled.
I can't believe you found that rug it goes really good with your pillow that you made (? you did make them)

Shelli said...

Love your backyard, and love the rug! As for Jon's hair... just kidding. It looks good! But I didn't recognize him either!! So, I saw Mary at Erin's wedding and it made me miss you! I hope everything in TN is great! Talk to you soon.