Memorandum
I saw this on Caitlyn’s blog and thought I could use a little walk down Memory Lane!
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
I can't wait to see what people remember!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Memory Lane!
Posted by Carole Ann & Jon at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Since I have been pregnant I lost my memory I swear. The memory I can remember is the you and Jana had the biggest crush on Aaron Holverson.
Back in the day the 5'2 crew went to Chicken Out( I miss that place. Well being the great person that I'am, I went in some PJ get'up and you guys made fun of me because I didn't match or something I don't know, I thought I was hot. And we drove there in your new(at the time)little black car!! Go 5'2 Crew, I have to confess though I am 5'1, I lied to be a part of it all....
Turquoise Shoes and fast trains...:)
I remember how much you used to make me laugh when we did step class up at BYU-I. You would always make up your own sweet routines using the body bars, and I would die laughing! That's what I loved about you. You could always make me laugh! I also remember the good old times with spirit team, neil finger, hahaha.... good times...
Post a Comment