Well, I noticed that I have not posted anything for a week now! YIKES! I feel very bad for my loyal blogger friends who depend on my blog for a small fraction of there entertainment for the day/week/month when ever they check it. Well I have been very busy at work last week (which is good). Jon has been busy working as well. But unfortunately he only gets to see benefits for 15 hours of his 35 our week. Bummer, but that's what I hear the music business is all about sometimes. But he is enjoying what he is doing anyway!
Well, the reason I have been so busy might be due to the fact that I have been working since Friday all day, and night! Yikes, very busy but doing fun things. Friday I worked an event called Nashville on the Rocks. It was a clear channel event and we did some food for them. I went and set up and then "managed" the rest of the evening. It was a ticketed event to get in, and I was able to get a few extra tickets for Jon and some friends to come enjoy the Nashville Night life! Saturday I did a Beautiful wedding, in a grand ballroom at the War Memorial Building. So beautiful. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera and was too busy that i didn't have time. Sunday and Monday was jammed packed with the CMT award show festivities. Some of you may of heard about the CMT Awards, and might of even saw them on TV last night. We did the welcome party and the After party. Very fun, Very crazy, but neat to be a part of what I've seen on TV for so long.
I am going to name drop for a second, so ENJOY! Last night I saw at the after party: Brookes and Dunn, Big Kenny, Jason Aldeen, Luke Bryan, LIttle Big Town, Marsha Brady (i know that's not her real name, but that's how i know her) Sysco (yes, yes Sysco was there) Snopp Dogg was there, A few American Idol people.
That was fun. One of the girls I work with when we would get a break for a moment we would go "star searching' around the room and look for people!
That's whats new in our little world.
Have a fun day!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Update
Posted by Carole Ann & Jon at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well aren't you guys just living the high life hanging out with celebrities! That's neat that you are getting to do so many fun events!
Pretty sure you are super cool!! I am way jealous...did you see taylor swift? pretty sure i am obsessed with her album.. yeah i listen to it like everyday...haha. can i come to next years CMT awards night with you or what?
wow! sounds like you are so happy and are doing exactly what you should be. I too am jealous. I am still looking forward to pics of Mary, I can't remember the last time I saw that little, well not little any more, girl. Hope all continues to be FABULOUS!!
LOOK at YOU!! How fun that you get to go to those things and meet cool people! Thats awesome!! :) Make sure to bring your camera next time so we can see some pics!
Post a Comment